How to Apply:
The application process for the 2020-2021 academic year will open in December 2019. The application submission deadline is April 15, 2020. Invitations to interview will be emailed by May 6, 2020. Interview dates are July 9 & 30, 2020.
All applications through ERAS Fellowships must include:
- The ERAS Common Application Form, which must describe your activities with professional societies, publications, and any other relevant information about your education or experience. Any information you would put on your curriculum vitae should be included.
- Personal statement of professional goals.
- Official transcripts from each medical school you attended. Provide certified or notarized English translations of documents which are written in a language other than English.
- Dean’s Letter/Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE).
- Official Test Transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, LMCC, COMLEX, NBOME, FMGEMS, FLEX, or NBME).
- A valid ECFMG Certificate is required if you graduated from a medical school outside of the United States or Canada
- Four (4) letters of recommendation from physicians or faculty members who are familiar with your work. One letter must be from your residency program director, one must be from your OBGYN Department Chair and two from other faculty members, one of which should be from the OBGYN Department. LOR should be sent directly to ERAS for scanning.
The following information should be sent directly to the fellowship program:
- Copy of medical school diploma. Please send a copy of your diploma(s) via U.S. Mail or email to the following address. This will be added to your ERAS Fellowship Application locally (not accepted by ERAS for scanning).
- CREOG Annual Examination Scores. Please send a copy of your exam score reports via U.S. Mail or email to the following address to be added to your ERAS Fellowship Application locally (not accepted by ERAS for scanning).
|For additional information, please contact:|
|Nita Lee, MD
Fellowship Program Director
University of Chicago Medicine
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
5841 S. Maryland Avenue, MC 2050
Chicago, IL 60637
Phone: (773) 702-6721
Fax: (773) 926-0743