This fellowship is a one year non- ACGME accredited program in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Section of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
Program Director: Dr. Sarosh Rana, MD, MPH
Program Coordinator: Natali Horab
1) Eligibility Requirements: Board eligible/board certified resident who has completed residency training in an ACGME accredited obstetric and gynecology program.
2) Program Structure
- Participating site: University of Chicago Medicine
- Rotations: Labor and Delivery (L&D), Ambulatory OB Clinic, research
- Patient care responsibilities: One day of daytime coverage of L&D, one half day of Ambulatory OB Clinic per week, 4-5 night calls per month on L&D
- Conference/didactics: SMFM, ACOG, AIUM, NASSHP, ISSSHP
- Scholarly/research deliverable(s) expected : 1 presentation per year at a national conference, 1 published paper, 1-2 research projects
- Performance Evaluation process: A one on one meeting every 3 months with the program director, achievement of noted research deliverables, review of L&D “report card” with program director
- Duty hours monitoring process: 80 hr/wk
- Key faculty: Dr. Sarosh Rana, Dr. Deborah Boyle, Dr. Mahmoud Ismail
Base salary will be consistent with the current GMEC stipend.
Interested candidates ,please apply by sending a CV and a personal statement to Dr. Sarosh Rana at email@example.com