Innovative Approaches to Care
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers a broad range of expert general and specialty services for women and girls of all ages. Our patients benefit from outstanding care from physicians who are rated among the best in the nation, as wells as from access to experts from across the medical disciplines.
Our physicians collaborate closely with leaders in other fields to bring the best possible outcomes to their patients. Read about some of our multi-disciplinary Centers, specialty clinics, and programs to improve clinical care:
- Center for Reproductive Medicine & Fertility
- Center for Pelvic Health
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Uterine Fibroids Treatment Program
- Program in Integrative Sexual Medicine (PRISM) clinic for Women and Girls with Cancer
- The Ryan Center Clinic for the full range of family planning care
- Friend Family Program for employees of The University of Chicago and their family
Please explore our Section pages to see the full spectrum of our services.