The Ryan Center provides reliable, confidential, and comprehensive health care for women seeking abortion services, contraceptive services and miscarriage care. We offer individual care in a supportive and comfortable environment, from physicians and staff with extensive expertise and training.
The Ryan Center Clinic sees patients at the University of Chicago Medical Center, which has been at the forefront of medicine since 1927. Our office is in the Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine (DCAM), a state-of-the-art outpatient care facility located at the corner of Maryland Avenue and 58th Street in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago.
The Section of Family Planning and Contraceptive Research at the University of Chicago is committed to helping women and girls reach their full potential by bringing a life-course perspective to reproductive health.
Our staff and physicians have extensive training and access to the latest research and technology. We are here to treat all women with the highest quality of care.
- Medical abortion
- Office and hospital-based surgical abortion in the first and second trimesters of pregnancy
- Abortion services for women with pregnancies complicated by medical conditions and fetal abnormalities
- Medical and surgical management of miscarriage
- Pre- and post-procedure counseling and follow-up
- Contraceptive counseling and services, including:
- Contraception for medically complicated patients
- Insertion of IUDs and Implanon
- Surgical and nonsurgical sterilization
Our services are covered by most insurance policies, and we offer affordable rates for those without insurance. Financial assistance is available.
For an appointment or additional information, please call the Ryan Center at (773) 702-6118 or request an appointment online. We ask that all patients please bring a photo ID, bring payment, and arrange for child care before arriving at the center.
Your privacy is our priority. The Ryan Center is integrated into the University of Chicago's obstetrics and gynecology (OBGYN) services, and your experience will be similar to a general doctor's visit.
You may contact us at(773) 702-6118 or email@example.com with any of your family planning needs or questions.